Process optimization, operation and laboratory services
We offer our customers optimization of their existing wastewater and sludge treatment processes. With adjustments and additions, we can give more life time to the processes to avoid expensive investments and renovations.
Our typical customer is a production facility that has problems with wastewater fees or release limits for pollutants. With our help they can achieve the required permits and save money on wastewater fees.
With our technologies it is possible to add capacity to an existing process or to build a new wastewater treatment facility fast and cost-effectively. We offer piloting and laboratory testing to ensure feasibility. Learn more about our technologies here.
In addition to building and optimizing we offer our customers an overall service for operating the wastewater and sludge treatment processes. This service is always planned and agreed based on the customers’ needs so that they can concentrate on their core business and we deal with the day to day issues concerning waste streams.
Testing and laboratory services
We offer testing and laboratory services as a part of process optimization and monitoring. In our testing laboratory we do:
- JAR-tests for chemical dosing optimization
- pH-control tests
- Filtration tests (geotube, RO, NF, AC etc.)
- Electrochemical oxidation tests
- Oxidation tests (oxygen, ozone, chemical oxidation)
- Oxidation with plasma (Pulsed Corona Discharge)
- Electrochemical disinfection
- Solubility testing
- Magnetic separation of particles
Our laboratory has a wide selection of analysis that we add according to customer needs. At the moment we do the following analysis:
- Total Solids
- BOD (Biological Oxygen Demand)
- Spectrophotometric test (COD, cyanide, TOC, nitrogen etc)