OwaAir - aeration and biochemical treatment unit
OwaAIR is a solution built in a sea container, which is available in two different sizes: a six or 12-meter container. In addition to a large air supply, water treatment can be enhanced with various biological methods, which can potentially reduce the need for chemicals.
The efficiency of the aeration unit is based on a large amount of air supplied from the bottom of the pool and biological treatment. The flow capacity can be up to 20 m3/h, and this pretreatment significantly affects the reduction of pollutants such as BOD and COD.
Examples by industries:
- Pulp and Paper Industry – wastewaters and fiber recovery
- Food Industry – wastewater
- Waste Management – run-off and reject water
Size / Type of container
OwaAIR20 I OwaAIR40
Length: 20 feet 6 060 mm I 40 feet 12 192 mm
Widht: 2 440 mm
Height: 2 700 mm
25 000 kg
5 - 20 m3/h
- Product group Pretreatment
- Product type Aeration unit
- Series 7092-
- Transportation weight 5 500 kg I 9 500 kg
- Manufactured by Owatec Group Oy
- Made in Finland
- Automation and control panel Allen Bradley or ABB
- Pipe material PE/PVC
- Pool material PE
- Disc Diffuser Systems SSI ECD350
- Flow capacity Approx. 5–20 m3/h
- Inlet connection DN50 flange
- Outlet connection DN50 flange
- Supply pump Power 3 kW I Flow capacity 10 m/h3
- Removal pump Power 3 kW I Flow capacity 10 m/h3
- Air blowerPower 22 kW I Flow capacity 1 500 m/h3
- Level measurement Pressure sensor
- Power supply 63A, 32A
- Heat pump Heat range 18 – 45 °C
- Temperature measurement inside the container Fahrenheit / Celcius
- Dissolved oxygen measurement Fahrenheit / Celcius
- pH of the treated water 1–9
- Temp of the treated water 5–30 °C
- Ambient temp -20 –30 °C
- Also available: Container type for indoor use Roll-off container
Lenght I Widht I Height 20 feet 6 060 mm I 2 440 mm I 2 700 mm
- Environmental friendly
The use of bio-based solutions enables circular economic further processing, for example, in the case of further processing of sludge.
- Remote control
Automation, as well as remote control and monitoring, enable continuous maintenance of optimized processes.
Just Plug and Play – wastewater treatment and sludge drying solutions in modular container solutions. Containers are assembled at Tupos in Oulu and are ready for operation right after delivery.
Owatec water treatment and sludge dewatering units are always built according to customer needs; therefore, the final outcome can vary. All units can work as an individual solution or as part of a full-scaled water treatment plant. Contact us, and we will introduce the best available solution for you.